You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers!
1. What is a Cloud 9 Account & why do I need one?
Your Cloud 9 Account is your personal profile. Every guest attending Avetts At The Beach is required to have an account in order to check in. If you have attended Avetts At The Beach 2018, you already have an account & can log in HERE. If you are a first timer, register now.
Your Cloud 9 Account Allows You To:
2. When can I make my reservation?
The Public On Sale begins on June 6th at 12pm ET. All rooms are sold on a first come, first served basis – be ready right away so you don’t miss out!
3. How do I book a room?
Place a reservation by logging into your Cloud 9 Account or by clicking the “BOOK NOW” button at the top of this website.
4. I am traveling alone, are there any single occupancy rates available?
There are no single rates available for Avetts At The Beach. However, you are absolutely able to book a double occupancy room and attend alone. (In this case, you pay the full double occupancy rate of the room and have it to yourself.) If you are looking for another single traveler to pair up with, contact the Travel Team to discuss your options.
5. Can I bring my kids?
Definitely! Avetts At The Beach is fun for the whole family! Learn more about bringing your children HERE.
6. Can I add extra nights to my reservation?
Four days in paradise may not be enough. We offer a special discounted rate for guests who want to add additional nights before and after the event. Check out more information on extra nights HERE.
7. When should I add my extra nights?
Purchase extra nights when initially reserving your room or after by logging into your Cloud 9 Account. Extra nights are based on availability, so it is better to add them sooner than later. Remember that add-ons are non-transferrable and non-refundable so make sure you want the extra nights before adding.
8. How do I book extra nights?
Purchase extra nights online through your Cloud 9 Account or by calling the Travel Team. Pre & post nights must be purchased in the same room category and paid in full at the time of booking. They are non-refundable & non-transferable.
9. What’s the benefit of purchasing my extra night through Avetts At The Beach?
Avetts At The Beach offers a discounted rate & works to keep you in the same room for your entire stay.
10. What if my roommate doesn’t want to stay the extra night?
Rooms are priced based on double occupancy so you will have to pay the rate for two, even if just one of you is staying the extra night.
11. I have a friend on another reservation and we both want to do the extra night.
No problem. Contact the Cloud 9 Travel Team to make your arrangements.
12. Are there any additional fees?
There is a $45 ticketing fee in addition to the per person price that is listed. This will be calculated into the total cost of your reservation.
13. Am I able to change my room type?
Avetts At The Beach does not allow for any room downgrades. However, you can upgrade your room if there is any availability.
14. The room type I wanted is unavailable…
Book your next best option and contact the Travel Team to be placed on an upgrade list.
15. Can I increase the occupancy of my room after booking?
Yes, depending on your room type. Contact the Travel Team for help.
16. Are there any ADA accessible suites at Avetts At The Beach?
Yes. If you are in need of an ADA suite, you will need to book into a Caribbean Suite or Caribbean Sand Suites with a king bed and then reach out to the Cloud 9 Travel Team so we can make the proper notes. These suites include wider clearance through doorways, toilet, bathroom rails, shower benches and roll-in showers. Please note ADA suites will not have the hydro spa tub.
17. Does the Hard Rock offer wheelchairs or scooters?
No, however you can rent a wheelchair or scooter to be delivered to the resort by reaching out to Punta Cana accessibility provider.
18. Can I make a room location request?
In the spirit of fairness to all guests, The Avett Brothers At The Beach and Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana DO NOT take room location requests.
19. Is it possible to have a room close to my friends?
You may request to be roomed close to friends by having the lead guests of the reservations all copied onto an email that states the reservation numbers and names. This is strictly a request and not a guarantee, but every effort will be taken to make it possible. Please be aware that some room categories may not have the option to be located near each other.
20. Where do I notate my special dietary needs?
Log into your Cloud 9 Account and update the “Dietary Requests” box.
21. What payment methods are accepted?
The initial deposit must be paid by credit card at the time of booking.
- Avett Brothers At The Beach accepts major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover. We do not accept American Express.
- You can also enroll in our ACH Program and use a bank account for automatic payments.
- Cashier’s checks and money orders are also accepted. If sending a cashier’s check or money order, make it payable to Bromo, LLC and send to:
105 E. Atlantic Ave. Suite 200
Delray Beach, FL 33444
22. Does Avetts At The Beach automatically charge my credit card on the payment dates?
We will ONLY automatically charge the credit card on file if you opt in to automatic billing. If you select manual payments, it is your responsibility to make the scheduled payments on time. A late payment fee of $35 will be applied to reservations that do not meet the payment due dates.
23. Can I still participate in automatic billing if I don’t have a Credit Card?
Anyone with a bank account can participate in the ACH automatic billing program. Just fill out the form HERE and we will take care of the rest!
24. How do I make a payment?
Avetts At The Beach offers three payment options: pay in full, automatic billing, and manual payments. During the reservation process you will choose which option works best for you. You can opt in to automatic billing and let us take care of everything or opt out and choose to make payments on your own. See full details about our Payment Plans.
25. How do I update the card on file for my payments?
If you are on automatic billing, contact the Travel Team PRIOR to the payment date with your new card details. If you are on manual payments, you are able to submit a payment through your Cloud 9 Account using the new card number.
26. Are reservations transferable or can I change my guest?
Yes. Please click HERE to review name change fees, procedures, and deadlines.
27. What if I can no longer attend?
Please refer to our Cancellation Policy. It is always a great idea to purchase travel insurance to protect yourself from the unexpected. Click HERE to receive a quote for your reservation. You can also do a name change and transfer your reservation to someone else. Check out more details on how to do a name change HERE.
1. Where will music be taking place?
All performances will take place at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana. The Avett Brothers At The Beach features two stages – the Concert Courtyard Main Stage, and the Beach Stage.
2. What dates will the bands be performing?
There will be four awesome nights of music. Shows will take place on February 27th, 28th, 29th, and March 1st.
3. When will the music schedule be released?
The 2020 music schedule has arrived! Make sure to check it out HERE for daily lineups and stages and start planning your days.
4. Can I stay elsewhere in the area and pay just to attend the shows?
In order to keep this an intimate event, only guests who book a package through Avetts At The Beach will be able to attend the shows. No day passes are sold for this event.
5. Will there be any daytime activities?
Absolutely. Avett Brothers At The Beach brings you four nights of music and even more daytime excitement. Daily programming ranges from morning yoga and poolside games, to cooking contests and margarita making . Plus, there will be tons of fun for guests of all ages – from kiddos to adults.
6. How do I sign up for an activity?
Participants are chosen at random (unless otherwise stated). Arrive early and enter in your name if you are interested in participating. Whether you get picked or not, we encourage all guests to stick around for the fun! Stay tuned for more details on the activities.
7. Will there be theme nights?
The theme nights for Avetts At The Beach will be announced soon so you can start planning. We can’t wait to see what you bring to paradise for the fun!
8. Will there be off-site excursions I can book?
The Avett Brothers At The Beach will also offer excursions for an additional cost. More details to come. Additionally, cabs are readily available from the lobbies day and night.
9. Will there be Avetts At The Beach event merchandise?
You’ll be able to buy event merchandise with major credit cards or US currency on-site. Merchandise will be available for purchase beginning at 12 PM on February 27th until March 1st while supplies last. Merchandise will not be for sale on March 2nd.
10. How can I participate with Positive Legacy?
Positive Legacy coordinates environmental and humanitarian service projects to service the local community in Punta Cana. Stay tuned for more info on this year’s programs and initiatives.
11. What is a Carbon Offset?
By purchasing a Carbon Offset you are offsetting the emissions from your personal travel to the event (your carbon footprint). Trees, Water & People carbon offsets not only offer an opportunity to reduce your environmental impact, but also curb deforestation rates, improve the health of families, and support our efforts to protect and conserve natural resources in Central America and Haiti.
1. When do we check in and check out?
Check In begins at 3pm on February 27th. Check Out is by 12pm on March 2nd.
2. How do I get back and forth between the property?
There are trolleys that will be able to transport you throughout the property. More details will be sent closer to the event regarding the schedule.
3. What if I have a question during the event?
The best way to get in contact with the Guest Relations Team is by reaching out through e-mail at [email protected]
If you have a question off hours just look for a Safety Team member, they will be happy to help! The front desk in each lobby is open 24 hours a day.
4. Members of my party are arriving later than me, how can they check in?
No worries! Guests in the same reservation do not need to arrive together to check in. When you both arrive, first check in with the resort and then head over to the guest relations desk to check in with the event.
5. Is the water safe to drink?
All water served in the restaurants, buffet, and bars is bottled and all ice is made from an in-house filtration system. There will also be a supply of water in your room when you arrive. The water in your bathroom is fine to shower and brush your teeth but we recommend sticking with bottled water for drinking while in Dominican Republic.
6. Are food & beverages included? How many meals a day?
7. Is there an ATM at the resort?
Yes. There is one located in the Groups Lobby and one located near the Main Lobby. Both ATMs dispense Dominican pesos. Fees will apply.
8. Can I pay with US currency at the resort?
Yes, however your change will be returned in Dominican pesos.
9. Can we exchange US currency at the resort?
Yes. You can exchange currency at the front desk with your passport.
10. What can I spend Resort Credits on?
The Hard Rock has a variety of amenities that you can spend your Resort Credits on such as luxurious spa treatments, Hard Rock tours and excursions, relaxing rounds of golf, fun games of mini golf, Bali beds and more! Check out more information on Resort Credits HERE!
11. How many resort credits do I receive?
All guests receive an unlimited amount of Resort Credits regardless of the length of their stay. Then pay just 25 cents for each dollar you spend!
12. Is room service available?
Yes! Complimentary room service is available 24/7.
13. Will vegetarian, vegan, & gluten-free options be available?
The resort has a variety of food available to guests with various dietary needs. There will be vegetarian, vegan, & gluten-free options available at all meals. If you haven’t already, please update “Your Profile” by logging into your Cloud 9 account and completing the Dietary Request field box.
14. Where can I keep my valuables?
Every room at the resort is equipped with an electronic safe. We strongly suggest placing your passport, wallet, cash and any other valuables inside as soon as you arrive. Bromo, LLC is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
15. Does the Hard Rock Punta Cana provide laundry services?
All rooms are equipped with an iron and ironing board, but the resort will be happy to take care of all your laundry and dry cleaning at a reasonable charge.
16. What are some amenities the resort offers?
Some of the resort amenities include:
- 4 night accommodations at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana
- All music performances and event-curated activities
- Unlimited food & drink, including alcohol
- 24 hour room service
- Free Wireless Internet
- Mini-fridge stocked once daily with beverages
- Private balcony or terrace
- Free US and local calls from guest rooms
- Fitness center & activities
- Wait service at the pools, beach, and stages
- Unlimited Hard Rock Resort Credits for each room
17. Is there a dress code during the event?
There is no dress code during the event, however shirts and shoes (flip flops ok) are required in all dining areas. The restaurants have a dress code on the pre & post nights so bring a pair of pants with you – think resort casual.
18. How much do I tip?
Tipping is customary but not expected for hotel staff such as bellmen & housekeepers. Pro Tip: Bring some single US Dollars with you to make tipping the amazing resort workers even easier. A couple dollars here or there make a big difference!
19. Are there any gift shops on the premises?
Yes. There is a collection of shops & boutiques to suit your fancy. Check out the shops for a wide variety of souvenirs, toiletries, beach accessories & magazines. There will also be an event merchandise stand set up selling Avetts At The Beach posters, t-shirts and other cool stuff!
20. Are there any medical facilities at the resort?
A registered nurse with regular office hours is on the premises at the resort. In the event of a medical emergency, a qualified medical doctor is on call 24 hours a day. If a doctor is called there will be a charge put on the guests’s room. Guests with any pertinent medical information, specific medication, or accessibility needs are asked to notify us in advance. If you haven’t already, please update “Your Profile” by logging into your Cloud 9 Account and completing the Medical Information section.
21. How does Avetts At The Beach help make sure I’m safe while at the event?
Hard Rock Punta Cana is located just over a half hour south of Punta Cana away from the bustle of the main tourist area on a private piece of coastline with 24 hour security at the gate. The event also brings in trained EMTs and safety specialists from the United States who are also available 24 hours a day, working in conjunction with resort security staff and local security to help guests feel an extra level of comfort away from home. Take the event offered shuttle services from the airport and you will be collected at the door and delivered straight to the event. You will be riding exclusively with other guests attending the event and will not stop at any other hotels on the way. You can expect to see name brand liquors poured by bar staff, friendly faces all around, and any help if needed just a moment away. As always, when traveling internationally use common sense, use your safe in your room, and treat others how you wish to be treated.
1. What travel documents do I need?
You MUST have a valid Passport to enter Dominican Republic. There are NO exceptions.
2. What airport should I fly into?
Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ).
3. How far is Hard Rock Punta Cana from the Punta Cana International Airport?
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana is approximately thirty minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ).
4. Is airfare included?
No. All guests are responsible for booking their own airfare.
5. How do I get to and from the Punta Cana airport?
We offer a transportation service that you can add to your reservation. Please note airport shuttles are not included in the cost of your trip. To find more information on organizing a shuttle, click HERE.
6. Are there accessible shuttles available?
The Avett Brothers At The Beach airport transportation offers ADA accessible shuttle options for those in need. Simply purchase transportation at the standard rate and contact the Travel Team to make arrangements at least 30 days prior to the event.
7. How do I add my flight information?
Click “My Account” at the top of the page, log in, and click the button that says “Enter Flight Info” under your active Avett Brothers At The Beach reservation. Enter the flight info for you and your guest so we can ensure the smoothest arrival / departure possible.
8. How do I find the event transportation once I am at the airport?
Go through Customs and exit the airport with your luggage, then look for the Amstar representative holding the “Avett Brothers At The Beach” sign. Shuttles are arranged based on flights, so make sure to enter your flight information in your Cloud 9 Account. An email with further details and instructions will be sent out closer to the event.
9. My flight is delayed, what do I do?
Don’t sweat it! If you have provided us with your flight info we will be tracking your arrival time and making the proper accommodations. If you are switched to a completely new flight, contact the Travel Team as soon as possible to let us know.
10. Does the event transportation run on the pre and post nights?
Yes, the shuttle will run on pre night dates & post night dates.
11. Can I meet the airport shuttle if I am staying in the area before the event?
No. Due to security at the Punta Cana International Airport, we cannot offer transportation services to people who arrive early and stay in the area or at a different resort. To utilize the event transportation you must be arriving into the airport and immediately traveling to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
12. What should I pack?
Weather in Dominican Republic this time of year is generally warm, but since most of the shows will be taking place outdoors, there is the chance of it being cool. We suggest bringing some warm clothing just to be on the safe side. Other than that, anticipate wearing t-shirts and shorts pretty much the entire time.
- Sunglasses / Hat
- Sunscreen / Aloe
- Re-useable Bottle / Cup
- Rain Gear
- Warm Clothes
- Ear Plugs
- Yoga mat for morning classes
- Your favorite festival gear
- Costumes for this year’s Theme Night
13. What should I NOT pack?
No illegal substances, alcohol, non-alcoholic beverages, food, weapons, or pets. The use of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited at The Avett Brothers At The Beach. All laws pertaining to drug use must be respected.
14. Can I bring my camera?
You may bring any kind of camera to photograph your vacation, however filming and photography during the shows is strictly prohibited. Drones are banned from The Avett Brothers At The Beach.
15. Should I be worried about Zika?
Mosquitos are a reality when traveling in Dominican Republic. We recommend that all guests consider bringing insect repellant and wearing long sleeves and long pants if participating in excursions that include being in the jungle. The CDC makes periodic recommendations, guests should keep themselves informed HERE. Knowledge is power!
16. What is Travel Insurance and why is it beneficial?
Travel insurance is there to help you in case of an emergency. It can alleviate unexpected travel costs due to delays/cancellations, along with medical expenses in the unfortunate scenario of a hospital visit. Get a quote HERE.
17. If I have full financial responsibility, does my insurance policy cover the entire cost of the reservation?
Each insurance policy covers the per person rate of the reservation, regardless of your financial responsibility. Be sure to contact iTravel in order to make sure you are fully covered.
18. If I do a name change, does my insurance policy transfer to the new guest?
No. Insurance policies are specific to each individual who purchases the policy. The new guest will need to purchase their own policy in order to be covered.
19. How would I be able to contact family or friends back home?
Every guest room is equipped with a phone that can make complimentary local and continental US calling, but there is also plenty of wifi throughout the resort, so you can use social media sights or phone apps as a source of communication.